Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your business model?
- What kind of SLA's do you have?
- Do you provide suppport to host SAP?
- Can we have a dedicated team?
- How much does it cost?
- Do you provide support in different time zones?
- What is the Model of training?
- How do you report back to client on support issues ?
- How do you support a client remotely ?
- Difference between SAP Business One starter package and professional package?
- Onsite:We do provide resources for project or support exclusively to work at your office.
- Offsite : We rosolve issues through our ticketing tool,telepresence,mail and call process
- Hybrid : We do provide hybrid services based on the requirement.
- In general we respond to customer issues within 30 minutes.We can also have complete SLA's based on customer requirement.
- Yes, we are partnering with data center provider that can help host SAP and we take care of complete support.
- We can also help running SAP from your location/data center.
- Yes, we do provide a seperate teamwhich works dedicatedly on clients requirement.
- We provide services at affordable prices based on customer/client requirement.
- Yes, we operate 24*7.So we can support any time.
Eminent Software Solutions provides training in different formats
- Instructor Lead, Live Virtual Training
- Online Training
- Class Room Training
- On-site Training
- We will send you a weekly report with all incidents open, resolved, closed and WIP for the week. We will have a weekly call to discuss the status.
- A team of Consultants from Functional to Technical and Basis will work from Eminent’s Office and assist customer to run their day-to-day Business Operations effectively.
- A basic SLA will be in place to adhere to Support Desk operation and Business functioning without any system/ application issues.
We will mail you regarding the details